Cricket Sample Pack Six Pack – Sriracha – Chocolate Coffee – Sour Cream & Onion & BBQ – Curry – Honey Mustard
Crickets have been cleaned to remove most of the legs.
Healthy, Environmentally Friendly & Sustainable. Non-GMO, no pesticides, herbicides, or growth hormones.
- Each Package: 15 Grams of Cleaned (very few legs) Crickets – farm raised for human consumption
- Over 7 grams of protein per package. An excellent source of chitin which is a prebiotic fiber that is nutrition for probiotics. Crickets offer a very bio-available source of vitamins and minerals, including iron, calcium, Omega 3 and 6, B12, BCAA’s, and more.
- Whole roasted crickets have a nice crunch that can be a great addition to many dishes. They are dry enough to be a tasty finger food or they can be crushed and added as an ingredient. They have a mild taste and a nice crunch.
- All insects are farmed using high-quality grain.
- Good for you and good for the planet!
Why do we believe crickets and other edible insects will become as accepted as lobster is today? Because it makes sense. Crickets can be grown in urban environments using way less water, land and feed than traditional livestock. Crickets are an animal protein that can be raised sustainably by families, farms and industry just about anywhere in the world. Just what our children and our planet need
Whether you are buying for yourself or a whole class, these packages of farm raised crickets are the perfect introduction to the world of Entomophagy (the practice of eating insects).
Allergy Warning: People allergic to shellfish may be allergic to insects.
There are no reviews yet.